GIBIRNet Clarification Text on Processing and Protection of Personal Data
A. Storing Personal Data
GIBIRNET name, surname, address, telephone number, TR identity number, place of birth, date of birth, identity information, e-mail address, customer number, contract number, any data that can define the subscription, invoice, financial debt information, payment type, subscription status , tariff information, voice call recordings kept in accordance with call center standards, credit and debit card information, customer behavior information on websites, usage amount, location data, connection date and time information regarding internet access, exit date and time from the system. , source and destination information, all kinds of traffic data, personal data including CV provided in job applications, and all personal data obtained within the scope of service contract and personnel file belonging to GIBIRNET employees, but not limited to, Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (“Law”) and collects, uses, preserves, processes, preserves, Shares, deletes and destroys.
According to Article 3 of the Law, the processing of personal data covers all kinds of operations on the data such as obtaining, recording, storing, preserving, changing, rearranging, disclosing, transferring, taking over, making it available, classifying or preventing its use. .
B. Processing Method of Personal Data and Legal Reason
GIBIRNET collects your personal data as "Data Controller" as defined in the Law. GIBIRNET provides this personal data to the extent required by the products and services it offers in order to continue the commercial activities it carries out, to conclude contracts and to implement the contracts it has made, verbally, in writing or electronically, in the subscription contract, website, mobile applications, sales channels, call center, voice response. collected through the system and similar channels.
GIBIRNET may transfer your Personal Data to the following real or legal, private or public legal entities:
• Cargo/courier companies, external service providers, from which we receive services for the delivery and delivery of the products or services you want to purchase or are using,
• All our suppliers and business partners with whom we cooperate for the performance of the products or services offered to you,
• Your proxies and representatives authorized by you,
• Regulatory and supervisory institutions, upon request or in accordance with legal obligations,all kinds of administrative, judicial and other official institutions ordered by law, including but not limited to courts, prosecutor's offices, enforcement offices,
• Lawyers, tax consultants, auditors and other third parties from whom services are received for reasons such as following our legal rights regarding the products or services we offer and fulfilling legal requirements.
C. Purposes of Collection of Personal Data
GIBIRNET processes your personal data in accordance with the principles and procedures specified in Articles 5 and 6 of the Law for the following purposes:
• To offer, market, promote or provide value-added services for telecommunication products or services,
• To inform about discounts, campaigns and pricing for the products or services we offer,
• Measuring the services we offer, improving and diversifying the services, determining the strategy,
• Billing for the services you are using, identification, all subscription transactions from contract conclusion to termination, provision of call center services, request and complaint management, customer satisfaction measurement, all kinds of customer relations activities,
• Fulfillment of reporting and other obligations required by regulatory and supervisory institutions and legal regulations,
• Applying to legal or administrative proceedings.
D. Rights of Data Subject
Everyone, in connection with herself/himself, has the right to;
a) Learn whether or not her/his personal data have been processed;
b) Request information as to processing if her/his data have been processed;
c) Learn the purpose of processing of the personal data and whether data are used in accordance with their purpose;
ç) Know the third parties in the country or abroad to whom personal data have been transferred;
d) Request rectification in case personal data are processed incompletely or inaccurately;
e) Request deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions set forth under article 7;
f) Request notification of the operations made as per indents (d) and (e) to third parties to whom personal data have been transferred;
g) Object to occurrence of any result that is to her/his detriment by means of analysis of personal data exclusively through automated systems;
h) Request compensation for the damages in case the person incurs damages due to unlawful processing of personal data
GIBIRNET Communication Services Inc. It is very important for us that all your personal data that you have shared with (“GIBIRNET” or the “Company”) are protected in accordance with the law. This clarification text has been prepared to inform our customers, employees, companies we cooperate with, and suppliers about GIBIRNET's practices for the protection of personal data.